Choosing a Play School for your kid is not an easy task. You have to invest lots of time and energy to find a best school for your tiny-tots. A good playschool with healthy environment will play a significant role later in child’s life. Because selection of playschool is not an easy task we suggest some tips which will help you to find a best playschool for your lovely kids.
- Understand your Child first:- First thing as a parent you have to understand your kid and his/her requirement and nature like :
- What are the food choices of your kid?
- Does your kid show interests in playing?
- When your kids get sleep?
- When they go for toilet?
- How they react with unknown person at first time?
- Does your kid scare about anything?
As a parent you should have these types of basic knowledge about your kid and you should observe you kids for better understanding.
- Make a list of questions: – Parent should make a list of questions which they want to ask to a playschool like, School Timings, Playing Area, Security, Hygiene etc. Further in this article you will find some more tips and questions.
- Location: – Distance from home to school is a major factor which parents should consider. If there is any emergency like kid not feeling well or some other emergency Parents can pick their child quickly or school can drop them timely.
- Day boarding: – In today’s scenario most of the parents are working in that case Day Boarding is good option for parents. Parents should check complete day activities, timings, food, hygiene etc. So kid can comfortably stay at a Day Boarding School.
- Safety: – Safety is also a major concern which should be check by parents at Playschools. Parents should make an enquire about safety features of schools like in case emergency how school deals with emergency situation, does school have CCTVs in rooms for watching kids activities. Does school infrastructure, furniture, toys and other playing aids are safe for their kid.
- Hygiene: – Parents should check is school clean and hygienic. Classrooms, playrooms and other areas like kitchen are hygienic or not. Parents should check toilets also
- Food: – Parents should know which types of food school are providing. Food must be hygienic and healthy.
- Parent Involvement: – Does school have active parent involvement like regular feedback about kids, about kid’s habits and other activities. If school has good parental involvement than definitely it will help parent to better understand their kids.
- Teacher Student Ratio: – Parents also need to check Teacher Students Ratio so that your kid can get proper attention. Also need to check school’s workers which help little students in their activities like helping students in feeding, helping to use wash rooms and in other activities.
- Talk to other Parents: – For better suggestion ask parents and friends of you society because they can share firsthand experience about schools in that area. Also parent should know in which school their kid’s friends are going. It will also help parents to select better school.
- Visit School Websites: – By visiting school personally it better to visit websites. By visiting websites parent can get an idea about schools. This can help parents to save time and energy.
- Personal visit: – After short listing a few schools parents should visit personally to make final decision because parents know their kid and his/her requirement better than anyone else.
These are some tips which can help parents to select a better school for their kid. Once all information is collected and assessed then select a school. Don’t depend only on data; parents should consider other factors also because play school will make a difference in your child’s academic in future.
Hope these tips will help you to search & make a decision for Best School for Your Kid. I wish you the very ‘Best of luck’!